Thursday, May 14, 2009

Engagement Photos: The Clique

I haven't blogged about my sister and her wedding lately, but that doesn't mean planning has halted. In fact, she and Justin just had their engagement shots taken last week. It wasn't a typical engagement shoot, however. Her photographer (Lotz Studios) arranges occassional gatherings of people who want to learn more about photography and participate in actual photo shoots (they call the group "The Clique"). Meghan and Justin happened to have the unique opportunity to have both Lotz and The Clique on their engagement shoot. So, in other words, they had 30+ photographers following them around. I think I would have been a little nervous with that many cameras pointed at me! Previews of the engagement shots to follow very soon!


Lotz Studios, Clique, Engagement Shoot, Engagement Photos, ColumbusPhoto credit: Adam Queen? (Posted on The Clique's Facebook Event site)

No comments:

Post a Comment